Vans' storied history, and our connection with skate and surf culture, began in 1966 Southern California with the rolling out of a single pair of shoes. They were named Authentic. In the generations since, they have only gotten more popular amongst hardcore skaters and skate enthusiasts. Their design is simple, stylish, and effective: a low top lace-up profile made with sturdy canvas uppers, and signature waffle rubber soles.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2" from arch
- Summery allover poolside print
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles
- Reinforced metal lace eyelets
- Vans waffle tread for grip