If you’re a distance runner, the UA HOVR Sonic will feel like a brand new running experience. As soon as your foot hits the pavement, you'll know why UA HOVR cushioning is such a game-changer: this shoe gives you a light and responsive ride, for mile after mile after mile. The breathable, structured knit on top locks your foot in, while a removable sockliner lets you customize your insole. External TPU heel counter for additional support & structure. Removable, anti-microbial Ortholite sockliner molds to the foot for customized comfort & cushion. Blown rubber under the forefoot is lightweight yet incredibly responsive. High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact. Offset: 8mm. Weight: 9.95oz/282g.
- Shaft measures approximately low-top" from arch
- UA HOVR technology provides ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
- Microthread upper dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength & unmatched comfort to help you go the distance
- Ventilated midfoot panel increases breathability