If you’re wearing the Type A, then running is in your blood. A lower profile is perfect for higher intensity runs, while a firm midsole allows for a faster turnover as you chase your next best time.
- ** NEW ** IBR+ - Injection blown rubber compound that is lighter, more responsive and has enhanced cushioning and durability properties
- ** UPDATE ** 0mm Offset - Heel to toe of the shoe, provide a more natural running motion for your feet.
- Flex Film Overlays - Thin, flexible film welded onto the upper that is supportive and lightweight used to reduce layers.
- SSL - Saucony Super Lite EVA - An advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight in the shoes, giving you a comfy and cushioned ride.
- Air Mesh Upper - Giving your feet maximum breathability and helps to reduce overall weight