Our stability Mileage Trainer is for runners wanting a daily training shoe that can also function brilliantly as a faster tempo pace run or race shoe. We've added our Extended Medial Bridge (e.m.b) to the outsole to provide more functional support for runners requiring a greater surface area on the medial side due to pronation or a flatter arch. The Motion IV combines our highly responsive P.O.P.1 platform with enough structure for high mileage. Stability and performance wrapped into one, we created the perfect mate.
- Action/Reaction Technology - Newton's patented active trampoline-like technology that reduces energy loss.
- P.O.P 1 Technology - Open chamber Action/Reaction technology uses isolated and more rigid lugs to increase responsiveness and amplify efficient running.
- Biomechanical Metatarsal Sensor Plate - Provides support in key areas of the foot.
- Durable s.h.a.r.c (super high abrasion rubber compound) - On the outsole, this adds durability to the shoe.
- High-rebound EVA - Offers a more responsive ride by returning energy on each foot strike.