The Newton Distance IV Running Shoes offer a lightweight performance feel on the P.O.P.1 platform. Runners who have evolved their gait to a more midfoot and forefoot focus will feel like they have hit the jackpot in the Distance IV. Efficient runners will enjoy these as a regular training shoe and as a racing shoe. Newton's P.O.P.1 platform is their most advanced platform and is suited to long distance training as well as high intensity workouts and races. It is designed to amplify efficient running by utilising open chamber Action/Reaction technology in the form of isolated and more rigid lugs for greater responsiveness and a super dynamic feel. This is the perfect shoe for the always 'on' runner who appreciates responsiveness and speed.
- P.O.P.1 Platform - Lightweight and power packed, designed with open chamber Action/Reaction technology with more isolated and rigid lugs for greater responsiveness.
- Action/Reaction technology in Midfoot - Newton's patented active trampoline-like technology reduces energy loss.
- Anatomical Metatarsal Stretch Panels - Upper that moves with your foot for a more comfortable and natural feel.
- High-rebound EVA - Offers energy returning properties as well as dissipating shock.
- s.h.a.r.c Outsole - Super High Abrasion Rubber Compound is placed in high wear areas to add durability to the shoe.