Our GT-2000™ 4 lite-show™ pig shoe boasts PlasmaGuard™ upper technology, a hydrophobic treatment for winterized performance with lite-show™ technology. Elevate your run, at any temperature, with full coverage weather protection that’s ready for anything.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul._x000D_
- Textile and Synthetic_x000D_
- Rubber sole_x000D_
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch_x000D_
- fuzeGEL Midsole: ASICS new GEL cushioning technology made from the fusion of GEL and foam creates lightweight comfort, tuned to provide rearfoot shock absorption that shifts to forefoot bounce back._x000D_
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours._x000D_
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability._x000D_