The Adidas Supernova Sequence 7 Women's Running Shoes feature an updated midsole unit which will feel different to anything you've ever worn before. The unit created in conjunction with BASF, is constructed of small polyurethane capsules which are fused together with high pressure steam. The result is a platform which is much more responsive than traditional EVA, absorbing the energy in the footstrike and translating it into reactionary power when you lift off. The Boost midsole unit is also 30% more temperature resistant than EVA, allowing it to retain its composite structure better, improve performance in varying conditions and enhances durability. Other new features to the Supernova line include an Air Mesh upper and a breathable mesh lining, enhancing ventilation and keeping your feet dry and comfortable. The shoe is also designed with FORMOTION, a freely moving heel system allowing the shoe to adapt to your individual running style. Your heel is cushioned and protected at impact through the use of Adiprene, a highly shock absorbent material. Adiprene located in the forefoot cushions and protects, providing a responsive and dynamic toe-off. The Supernova features Continental rubber, which provides industry-leading traction with better grip in wetter conditions, offering enhanced performance in any weather and on any terrain. Continental rubber is implemented on various parts of the outsole. Adidas Traxion offers an outsole cleat design that provides maximum grip in all directions without excessive pressure points on the foot. Pro-Moderator is another feature within the shoe which is a lightweight, highly supportive yet durable midsole stability TPU element, eliminating the risk of midfoot irritation. Comfort and fit is enhanced through Geofit - padding provided in anatomically correct areas - giving you a snug fit, increased comfort and an enhanced sense of security and stability.
- ***NEW*** boost - Energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy.
- ***NEW*** Air Mesh Upper - For maximum breathability.
- ***NEW*** Breathable Mesh Lining - Provides moisture-management capabilities for added comfort.
- FORMOTION - Adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible.
- Adiprene - Present in the forefoot it helps to maintain propulsion and efficiency, and under the heel for superior cushioning on impact.