The Elite MCS compression tight offers unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity. Mcs (muscle containment stamping) is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage. Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX flex (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX weight (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings. The Elite MCS compression short offers unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity.
- 100% Other Fibers
- Benefits: PWX flex 70 denier fabric offers powerful compression to Abductors and quads | PWX weight 105 denier fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glute and hamstring | improved muscle alignment for increased power & endurance
- Features: muscle containment stamping (MCS) is targeted to the upper leg for ultimate muscle protection | reduced muscle soreness | reduced long-term overuse injuries | faster muscle warm up pre-exercise | antibacterial & spf 50 sun protection
- Fabrics: invista Lycra for Certified Gradient compression | medical circular 360 degree knit construction creates a consistent yet powerful pressure
- Active Use: training, competition, aerobic sports, running, walking, cycling, gym/fitness, general sports, paddle/water sports and outdoors sports
- Warranty + care: 12-month Warranty with proof of purchase from an authorized 2XU seller. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry